A tunnel, a castle, a drop-down window, an onion-domed church in suburbia, a train yard.
Answers at the bottom of this post.
1) Franklin Park. This tunnel runs under the road which runs past the golf course, close to the Forest Hills entrance.
2) This is a former armory which is now the Boston Smith and Wollensky's restaurant, near the Park Plaza hotel
3) ICA (Institute of Contemporary Art: http://www.icaboston.org)
4) Church on South Street, Roslindale. Near Fallon Field
5) Bay State Model Railroad, again in Roslindale.
The Economics of Empathy
1 week ago